Dignity Memorial is a strong advocate for libraries and trustees because they recognize the important role that libraries have in uniting communities, especially in times of need, and because libraries provide their patrons with grief management resources to which they might not ordinarily have access.
As proud sponsors of the Library Trustees Association of New York State,
Dignity is honored to provide to all members and their extended family
the following benefits:
- 10% discount for pre-planned or at-need Funeral Arrangements
for all LTA members and their extended families, nationwide.
- Free access to Dignity’s Grief Management Library (please see below for details)
- Free copies of Dignity’s Four DVD Grief Management Series
- 10% discount on Cemetery Property and Services. * NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES.
- 10% discount on Merchandise for burials and cremations
- 10% discount for Monuments and Services
- Everlasting Memorial DVD
- 24 hour Compassion Helpline
- Aftercare Planner (Help manage Estate matters)
- Bereavement Travel Program
- National Transferability
- 100% Service Guarantee
For more information or to request copies of Dignity’s DVD Series
for your library,
please call Kevin Mack, General Manager, at 855-344-6366 or email
him at email@example.com
For Dignity locations, please search here:
All LTA member libraries and systems are welcome to include the following link on their websites:
The library consists of a series of twenty-five articles written by professionals in the field, including: professors from universities throughout the country, nurses, PhDs, and psychologists who are board certified in traumatic stress and bereavement training.
Dignity has received many requests from library directors and trustees to provide their libraries with copies of this series Queens Library has the series in hard copy format as part of its collection, and their staff has remarked that the series has a surprisingly large circulation.
In response to these requests, Dignity has generously agreed to make their entire Grief Membership Library
available to LTA member libraries and their patrons free of charge.
Dignity Memorial Funeral Providers
35-20 Broadway, Long Island City, New York 11106
T 855.344.6366 F 718.721.7115