The following links provide access to useful resources.
- DLD - Division of Library Development, part of the New York State Library. Librarians, trustees, public officials and community leaders depend on Library Development to help find new ways of making library services and resources available to people of all ages.
- LTA's Online Discussion Group -
Start a discussion with New York State trustees by sending an email message
directly to the list at: email@example.com. If you are
not a member of the group, please send an email to
and ask to join!
- NYSL - The New York State Library, a part of the State Education Department.
- NYLINE - New York's Libraries Information Network. The statewide email discussion group about libraries.
- NYLA - New York Library Association. The association of professional librarians in New York State.
- NYLTO - New York Libraries Trustees Online
- Mid-Hudson Library System
- The Regents Commission on Library Services - The commission charged with planning the future of library services.
- NYS Committee On Open Government - Learn your obligations under the State's Open Meeting, Freedom of Information and Personal Privacy Protection Laws.
- United for Libraries - Association of Library Trustees, Advocates, Friends and Foundations (a division of ALA)