Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- Ready to Read at New York Libraries
- Get Your Library Questions Answered!
- LTA Sponsors Free Webinar on November 18 (10 am to 11 am)
- LTA on the Road - Continuing Crucial Connections
- From the Editor's Desk
- Are you familiar with your 3R?
- LTA Programs at NYLA Conference
- Policy Spotlight - Long Range Planning - Simplified
- Look for 2016 Membership Renewal Letters to Arrive in November!
LTA Sponsors Free Webinar on November 18 (10 am to 11 am)
Webinar by Jerry Nichols
Fall 2015 issue of Trustee
The New York State Library and the Library Trustees Association of New York State
will offer a webinar entitled, “A Free Webinar for Library Trustees: The Role of Trustees in Planning and Evaluation: Effective Strategies to Utilize all of Your Resources for Success.”
(Please contact LTA or DLD for more information.)