Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- President's Memo: Are Libraries A Threat To Major Corporations?
- Editorial: Cooperation -- A Key to Library Survival?
- From The Desk Of The Library Committee Chair
- From The Desk Of The Sub-Committee Chair
- Legislative Update The Internet and Censorship New York State Library Legislation New York State Library Funding, 2002-2003
- e-Books ... Directions Needed Part 2
- Technology Disaster Planning For Libraries
- A Lesson From Los Angeles?
- The Library Circuit: Newburgh Free Library
- Library Advocates Meet With Commissioner Mills In Albany
- Still Time to Nominate Moore Award Candidates
- New Trustees Join NYSALB
- NYSALB Officers NYSALB Officers Elected
- Kirkland Library Celebrates
- The NYLA/NYSALB Annual Conference
- THE TRUSTEE
The NYLA/NYSALB Annual Conference
Summer 2002 issue of Trustee
Save The Date:
October 23-26th, 2002
Buffalo, New York