Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- President's Memo: Show Me The Money!
- Editorial: The Used Book Sale ... Trash To Treasure
- From The Desk Of The Library Committee Chair
- From The Desk Of The Sub-Committee Chair
- Legislative Update: More on CIPA-- The Children's Internet Protection Act
- Links To Useful Websites From ALA
- The Annual Report, It's A Good Thing!
- Librarians Willing To Protect Terrorists
- New Century Libraries Moves Forward
- Great Library Trustees
- The Library Circuit: Goshen Public Library
- NYSALB Programs at the NYLA-NYSALB Conference October 23-26, 2002 - Buffalo, NY
- THE TRUSTEE
NYSALB Programs at the NYLA-NYSALB Conference October 23-26, 2002 - Buffalo, NY
Fall 2002 issue of Trustee
Evaluating Your Library Director
8:30 am, Saturday, October 26, 2002, The who, why, how and when of evaluating your library director. Speakers are Nancy Cummings, Trustee Fairport Public Library and Sam Patton, Trustee East Fishkill Community Library
Selling a Re-chartering Referendum to Your Community
10:30 am, Saturday, October 26, 2002, The importance of long range plans, needs assessment and public relation campaigns in the successful passing of library budgets and re-chartering referenda. Speakers are Erin Apostle, Trustee Upper Hudson Library System and Christine Culp, Trustee Brighton Public Library