Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- President's Memo: What are we, anyway? What is your public library?
- Celebrate The Millennium Attend The NYSALB 2000 Trustee Institute
- The Survey - A Library Marketing Tool
- Ken Wilbur Remembered
- From The Desk Of The Committee Chair Assemblywoman
- From The Desk Of The Sub-committee Chair
- Reaching Out: Library Construction Funding
- Library Policy Has A Higher Purpose
- Library of Congress Bicentennial
- Join the New York State Association of Library Boards Today
- NYLA's Legislative Action Plan
- Summary of Minutes: NYSALB Meeting 1/15/2000
- Beyond Albany...
- Letters to the Letters to the Editor
- THE TRUSTEE
Join the New York State Association of Library Boards Today
April 2000 issue of TrusteeNYSALB:
- advocates support of libraries and their programs;
- communicates with library trustees to inform them of issues affecting libraries and library service;
- educates trustees about their role in the library; and
- recognizes and celebrates the accomplishments of library trustees.